Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day...

Hey Everyone!

Just a short note from Camp Cooper to say HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

We are proud Aussie's in this house and have had a very relaxed day!  Unfortunately will not be making the celebrations and fireworks today as had planned due to an unwell bubba but we have made the best of it at home!  We have dressed up in our Australia Day Outfits, been for a walk around the block (or 2).  The kids had vegemite on toast for breaky and Party Pies for Lunch...  Tonight, will cook up a few sangas for them for dinner, and they will have them as sausages in bread!  Ahhhh - thats the life!  We also have some good ol Aussie music on the stereo!  Yep...  Life is indeed good at Camp Cooper!!

For those of you following my weightloss efforts, you will be pleased to know that I did not have the pies for lunch but opted instead for a bowl of steamed greens, and honestly...  actually really enjoyed them!  I will be attacking a DVD workout tonight but am spoilt for choice, so not sure which one i'll be doing!  Thinking maybe Elle MacPherson's The Body Workout (as she is Australian and I don't have Mish's DVD's yet - Sorry Mish!!!)

Anyway, I'm off this thing, it's time to dance and sing around my loungeroom with my gorgeous kiddies!!

My cutie patootie's in their Australia Gear!  x

Big Love,

Kris.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment